For the student picture is used photoshop. I cropped the photo so it would only focus on the students face and the book. Then i used the magic wand tool to highlight the remaining unnecessary background and then erased it so it would only leave the student and the book.
Sunday, 15 November 2009
On thursday i spent an hour on editing the pictures slightly. To edit the photos i used a different software called Iphoto (mac). I changed the temperature of the chapel picture because the picture look gloomy and cold, so i decided to make it look more like summer so it would give it a warm feeling. I also straightened so the picture would level out and look balanced. The last thing i did to the picture was crop it so that most of the cars at the front of the school were out of the picture. If there were still cars in the picture is would make it look less attractive so this is why i decided to crop it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment