Sunday, 15 November 2009
On friday i finally put the two photos together. I first had to decide where the best place would be to put the student. I decided that the bottom left corner would be the best place to put it because it looked empty. I then had to decide where to put the St Edmunds crest. I decided that the top left corner would be best as it also looked empty and all there was, was sky. The last thing i had to decide was where to put the title. I chose to put the title next to the crest in the sky so that i would fill more of the empty sky and look nice in contrast to the crest. The colour i chose for the title was dark blue which is also the St Edmunds college colour.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment